I tried to spend some good time with Adam today. Tomorrow he becomes a big brother. And I know he is going to be a great one. This morning we had breakfast together as we usually do-- I made him his favorite breakfast-- scrambled eggs. And then he and I hung out at his school all morning. He was a little bit clingy to me and I think he might know that tomorrow is going to be a big day.
This afternoon we went and got Adam a special toy, some colors and a coloring book. And then he and I had an early dinner before reading a special book about blessings from Heaven.
Well, I should probably try to get to bed now... until tomorrow... I love you my precious children.

Last night as the only kiddo-- tomorrow I become a big brother!

Adam and I talk about the big day tomorrow. He counts for us. I guess he is trying to count how many kids there will be-- one, two.
Adam tells his little sibling that he loves them.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new addition to the family! I saw pictures on Taylor's blog and Zachary is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment