Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Love gifts from Gigi

I was so surprised last week by some gifts from my mom. I have been a big bundle of tears lately and her gifts did not help. There was a gown for me to wear in the hospital (one that actually fits!!) and some slippers (thank goodness-- the ones I wore with Adam not only stink but are currently MIA. I tried to find them when I was packing my hospital bag the other day and yet they have mysteriously slipped into a black hole somewhere. I think Joe probably thought they smelled so bad that he threw them away one day.)

The baby got a bear washcloth, little outfit with bears on it, and a teddy bear that sings the same song that Joe and I sing to Adam every night! (bears are a thing between me and mom so it really meant a lot to me-- this really sent me over the edge in tears)

And big brother Adam got a nice surprise as well. Some cute little outfits and a book about being a big brother also with bears in it (and when I read it I got lost in a state of crying hysteria-- so not nice Mom!)

Adam's favorite gift though was his sunglasses. Isn't he just the coolest dude around?!?


Thanks GIGI!!

No comments: