So this is the only close up you are going to get of me. But because I think it is kind of funny (and want Carla to feel better about her feet trauma) here you go...
I went for a pedicure the other day after Joe commented "You look like you have clubs for feet." The pedicure was very relaxing and actually helped a little bit, yet my feet still look like this...


Can anyone tell where my ankles are?
And my wedding band- well it doesn't even fit my pinkie.

The joys of being a swollen mess! :) Less than a week to go... I can't believe it! These last few days are going to seem like a lifetime as I wait to see and hold our amazing gift from God.
3 comments:
Thanks for the sympathy! I love the color! I can't believe the date is almost here...the family just keeps growing!!
Your feet bring me JOY! :) Can't wait until Thursday!
Soon enough, your feet and hands will be back to normal and it will all be a faded memory when you hold your new precious one! =) meg
Post a Comment