Friday, August 22, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

One thing that is nice about being home is that I can spend a little bit more time with Adam. Not wanting to break his routine and also because they do much more fun things at school than I would ever be able to do with him being on bedrest, Adam has continued to go to daycare. But today I spent the morning with him which was a lot of fun. It was crazy hair day and they were also bringing reptiles for the kids to see. Well, the reptile guy ended up getting the wrong date so he is not coming until Monday (at which time I will be at my final doctor appointment before the big day)... but they did do crazy hair day and spray painted the kids hair funky colors. Adam had a Christmas thing going on with his red and green hair!

Outside on the playground... picking his nose. That's really gross kid!
I try not to feel too bad about nights when I end up feeding Adam a quick meal that may not be considered well rounded (i.e. McDonald's nuggets anyone?!?) because he gets some great meals at school. However in typical Adam fashion he will go through his food and pick out his favorite parts- the meat and cheese! I can't entirely blame him for not eating the vegetables- especially today when they served the vegetable that I refused to eat when I was a child.

I got a couple more quick shots before sneaking out during naptime to head home and rest myself. I think it is amazing how his teachers are able to get 10 toddlers to all go to sleep at the same time and with relatively little effort! They have them expertly trained! Even Adam did well. I thought he would throw a little bit of a fit since I was there... but he walked right over with his favorite teacher and laid down on his precious little cot.

1 comment:

CGS said...

Well, it's hard work becoming a Christmas decoration! =)