Friday, August 8, 2008

Some funnies

Okay... I have posted a lot today, but it is Friday and I haven't posted all week. And I don't have much else going on right now beside keeping my feet up so they don't become even bigger and fatter than they already are.

On a funny side note-- I bought a new gown this past week because I don't have many that fit me anymore. It was a cheap one from Walmart becuase I refuse to spend a lot of money on something that I will hopefully only be wearing for a month or so. Well-- it is really comfortable and cute on the hanger. But I think I kind of look like an Oompa Loompa in it. I asked Joe what he though and he oh so lovingly agreed. But then he also added that I did look comfortable and was a cute Oompa Loompa! :)

I will NOT be posting any pictures of me in my Oompa Loompa gown, but here are some funny pictures for you... Taylor has trouble with her kiddos eating the dog food. Well, mine must not be as starving as her kids are. Joe spilled some dog food and Adam went to pick it up. I thought we were going to have a dog food eating kiddo as well. But, no... mine actually knows what to do. He helps clean it up! HA! Looks like my kiddo has a little bit more intelligence when it comes to what is good to eat. :)

2 comments:

CGS said...

I love the new look! Very cute! Adam keeps getting cuter every day. I'm impressed with your bravery (or stupidity) of letting him have his own ice cream cone IN YOUR NEW CAR!!!! =) meg

Taylor said...

Yea, my kids are starving! They are currently eating too much, so we are planning on cutting thier ration in half!