Friday, August 8, 2008

Charmer

For our wedding I asked Joe what he wanted his groom's cake to be and he said... "Can I get an ice cream cake?" Needless to say I did not allow an ice cream cake, but the groom's cake was absoulutely beautiful with a big soccer ball on top and the Leo sign on the sides.

Knowing how much Joe loves ice cream cakes, I like to surprise him with one every now and then. So for his birthday this past week, Adam and I stopped by Baskin Robbins to get Daddy a birthday ice cream cake. While there, of course Adam charmed his way into getting a free ice cream cone.

Looking back it was kind of crazy, but I even let him hold it on the way home in my fairly new car. I figured-- somethings bound to get dropped in my car at some point and time and the house isn't that far away. Adam didn't spill a drop of his ice cream cone all the way home!


1 comment:

Carla said...

My brother got away with stuff like that...it is just something little boys have.