Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sun Fun

I am finally getting around to uploading some pictures. I couldn't find the cord for my camera for awhile. Of course, it was right where I put it... in a place "I wouldn't forget".

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Zachary on his 9 month birthday!


We ventured to the local pool a few weekends ago for our neighbors birthday. It was our first time for the summer season, but I'm sure there will be many more days spent at the pool.

Adam was hesitant again this year--

And did NOT like the older kids splashing water in his face. (granted it was a little cold)

Zachary played "Odd or Even" with Daddy.



Then he got in the water... he had no qualms about any kind of splashing.

With the assistance of our neighbor (whose son was having his birthday), Adam eventually got used to the water and showed Daddy what splashing was all about.



I don't think Zachary was expecting Popsicles to be so cold when he took a huge bite out of one. Brain freeze!

By the end of the party, we had a hard time getting Adam OUT of the water!

Later that night, the boys took a ride in the wagon.



I was trying to get both boys to turn and smile for me. This is the best I could do!






A couple weeks ago was "Think Pink" week at work. The end of the week of course is the "Race for the Cure". I have helped with Think Pink Week at work for several years, but this is the first time I was actually able to go do the walk. I took the boys with me and we actually had a lot of fun! Zachary slept most of the time and Adam enjoyed watching all the people and hearing some drums.




We also went on a "Choo choo"- otherwise known as a subway or metro. This was a big treat for Adam who is quite into Thomas the Train right now. The boys look terrified in these pictures; they actually were just overwhelmed and tired.




Oh yea, and we also got yelled at by the secret service.
VP Biden--
Apparently we weren't supposed to walk in front of Biden's cars. We're in front of that first car, and that secret service guy... yep I think it is us he is staring down. Oops!

1 comment:

CGS said...

I like the new header!