Thursday, June 11, 2009

Straws?!?

So a couple days ago I was on the phone with my mom. I was sitting on the floor of my kitchen holding Zachary while Adam roamed about. My purse was on a little table in the kitchen, and having already learned there might be cool things in it, Adam was going through it. I wasn't paying much attention to him... first mistake... until he came over with something in his hand saying "Open Mommy". What was it- of course a tampon. I told him no and continued my conversation with my mom. Zachary started freaking out wanting the tampon and I told Adam to just give it to him so I could continue my phone conversation without shouting kids.

Zachary proceded to try to eat the unopened tampon like it was some sort of candy. Meanwhile, Adam had found another tampon for himself and figured out how to open it. Next thing I know he comes up to me holding it and asks "Mommy, what's that?" "A tampon" I say and once again continue my conversation as my mom laughs and tells me a story of Taylor and tampons. Adam in the background is shouting "Mommy's tampon, Mommy's tampon!" the whole time.

Then Adam comes up to me with just the bottom of the tampon and says: "Look Mommy, a straw!" I lost it!

Oh the things they do and say!!

No comments: