Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stuck

Adam loves stickers. Zachary does too. Adam will find stickers and I have to remind him to share with his brother.

We end up having stickers all over ourselves and the house on most days.

Yesterday it was Thomas the Train stickers that Adam found. When I showed up at school there was a train sticker stuck to Zachary's blanket. And later that night Joe asked me, "Why do you have a train sticker stuck to your back?"

Then this morning I went to grab some of my work papers and found this...
little post it note stickers all over my work papers. I don't know where he found them or when he did it, but it looks like he had fun.

Oh... and he also had one of these on his knee last night over his "boo, boo". Apparantly he thought these stickers were bandaids.

No comments: