At his nine month appointment he still was not crawling. Everyone has told me not to worry, but that is impossible for a mother. I was told that he is very strong and that he might go straight to walking.
Well, we've been working on it... and over the weekend... he started crawling! YEA!


On his school paper yesterday there was a note from his teacher- "He's crawling. Yea! And pulling up too. I'm so excited."
Unfortunately/ Fortunately... I think all those that said he will go straight to walking may be partially right. Last night he would crawl a short ways and then try to push up and stand (not pull up on something and stand-- push up from sitting and stand!). We'll have to see, but for now I am excited that my little boy is mobile and at the same time frightened by how quickly he has grown.
With all the ups and downs, frustration, and constant worry... there is no greater joy than motherhood!
Unfortunately/ Fortunately... I think all those that said he will go straight to walking may be partially right. Last night he would crawl a short ways and then try to push up and stand (not pull up on something and stand-- push up from sitting and stand!). We'll have to see, but for now I am excited that my little boy is mobile and at the same time frightened by how quickly he has grown.
With all the ups and downs, frustration, and constant worry... there is no greater joy than motherhood!
1 comment:
You know soon you're going to wish he was still not mobile. =)
Post a Comment