This past week was a trying time but also a wonderful time. We are so happy with our two little boys and Adam is doing quite well as a "big brother". He is always wanting to help out with Zachary and gets quite amused by some of the things he does. For example, the other day Zachary got the hiccups and Adam thought this was HILARIOUS! I so wish I had my camera because it was the cutest little thing. Every time Zachary would hiccup, Adam would burst into a fit of laughter. Zach stared at him like he was crazy.
We are finally home- hopefully for good this time. For those that don't know, little Zachary had to be re-admitted to the hospital after his jaundice came back. We were there for another two days in the pediatric unit. He seems to have responded well to the phototherapy during this second round. I am thankful for the great nurses, doctors and hospital staff that took such wonderful care of my little angel and me as well, but I am also glad to have my family home. It was nice spending some quiet time bonding with Zachary at the hospital, but I also missed Adam and Joe dearly. Joe said Adam even seemed to miss his little brother. While we were gone, Joe told me he would wake up and run to look into the bassinet for Zach. I am so glad and thank God that we are all finally together again!
2 comments:
"Nothing like home" ...
Home is where the heart is, Cammie! And your dad and I see Zachary at home with you, Joe and Adam. And we rejoice in knowing our grandson is in WONDERFUL, LOVING hands!
Congratulations on our second beautiful boy! How wonderful that Adam will have a little pal!
I'm glad that you guys are home, and doing well. Jaundice is no fun!
Take care!
Post a Comment