Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where we Met

On the first day of our trip down to Texas we stopped and spent a night in New Orleans. Five and a half years ago, Joe and I saw each other and met for the first time in a little grocery store there. Today this is what remains of that store...

The lot may just be one of dust and rubble, but the memories and legacy that that meeting began can never be toppled for in this spot a love was born that is stronger than anything humanly imaginable and to which no storm stands a chance.

While in New Orleans we took some time to grab a bite to eat with our dear friends that were with us and hosted our meeting that magical night not too long ago.

And, to appease our train loving children, we also took a ride on the "choo, choo".



To my soulmate- I love you more now than I ever thought I could. And I look forward to all that is in store as our love continues to build.

No comments: