Sunday, July 26, 2009

Belated 4th Pictures

We are just now recuperating from our whirl wind driving trip to Texas and back. I have tons of pictures to download and post. But until I get around to that-- here are some belated pictures from our fourth of July weekend that I found in my folder when organizing the trip pictures.

Adam is "scared" of the "boom boom" from fireworks-- so the boys enjoyed the ones Daddy and our neighbors were doing from our window. Adam referred to them as "pireworks" or "twinkle stars".


At the local parade--








Getting ready for the firework show at the park--


Look at this handsome boy!

We quickly vacated to the car because once again Adam was scared of the "boom, boom".

I don't know if Zachary was actually scared or just thought he should be becuase Adam was.


Daddy convinced him it was okay!


Adam watched from his seat, but then asked what happened to the fireworks when the show was over.

We went to a baseball game on Sunday and were exhausted afterward!




But still found some energy to play a round of putt-putt before heading home!






Stay tuned for our trip pictures coming soon! :)

1 comment:

Ragan said...

I LOVE that one picture of Zach with Joe (with his hand on his hip). Priceless!!! :)