Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Baby Girls!

My two neices celebrated their birthdays this past month. They are the most precious little things and I hope they had a great time on their special days!

We were excited to be able to make it down and be there for Avery's first birthday celebration.



The rocking "elephant" that Brad built for Avery was a hit with the little ones!

My two boys--

Adam and Grayson--

And the moon bounce was a hit with the kids too. Or was it more of a hit with the so-called "adults"?

I told Justin he shouldn't be pushing his wife-to-be out of the way to chase Gunnar...

sure enough... he got payback... an elbow to eye. We were concerned he may have a famous "Taylor" black eye for his wedding day.

Like most things now days-- Adam was "scared" of the moon bounce at first. But Uncle Justin convinced him it was a lot of fun (even if you do get elbowed by your nephew). :)



The July birthday girls having a tea party! I love my rough and tumble little boys... but
I love spending some "girly" time with my baby girls!

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Those are some cute pictures. You are going to have to send me some when you get a chance. Hopefully I will one day be finished with Avery's scrapbook.