For our "fun day" out with the kids-- my sisters and I took all the cousins to visit the Blue Bell factory.

Uncle Eric tried to convince Adam that he was "brave" and showed him some neat flowers and bugs.

In the quest for a perfect picture Taylor just about got stuck in the fence.




It was a great start to a great day that was continued when we treked to Austin to visit Rachel and her family.



Isn't it funny that some of the times I cherish most are moments spent just hanging out with loved ones, doing "nothing". I love times like this...




Back at the lakehouse-- K-Dan thought it would be funny to try some of Mommy's lipstick on Zachary.

And Joe got to do the one thing he wanted to do most during the trip... take in a few golf swings.

Having never golfed before, he was actually pretty good.
But Adam seemed to like golfing. Perhaps the next Tiger Woods?!?

Instead of golfing, I think I will stick to just hanging out by the pool and sharing laughter and memories with my friends. On one of the last days of our trip, I got to visit with one of my lifetime friends-- she and I have known each other since elementary! And a friendship like that is a wonderful thing...




No comments:
Post a Comment