Day one: setting up the tree



Wiped out from the process...
Day two: decorating the tree



Day three: hanging the stockings and finishing the indoor decorations
Here is a snapshot of the final indoor product. I LOVE our stockings and they mean so much to me. The Mom and Dad stockings were my parents as I grew up and Adam and Zachary's were personalized just for them (Zachary's even includes a bear for our little Angel Bear)... all were hand stiched by my amazingly talented mom. Even before Santa fills them-- they are full to the brim with love.
Day four: hanging lights on the roof (it began to snow as Joe was putting up the lights)
And day five: finishing the lights outside. Adam decided to get involved again. Now every night when we drive up to the house Adam get out of the car, points up, and asks "What's that?". He likes to just stand outside staring and it often is a huge fight to get him to come inside.

Even though it took us longer than usual- I think this year it was even more fun as we tried to involve the boys as much as possible. Such a joyous time of year!


Even though it took us longer than usual- I think this year it was even more fun as we tried to involve the boys as much as possible. Such a joyous time of year!
2 comments:
Your house looks wonderful! I think the boys will enjoy it more (and be more likely to leave things alone) if they are involved in the process.
Want to try to make a date for Saturday?
I just love the boys stockings! Zachary's is precious!
Post a Comment