Zachary is for the most part a happy go lucky baby and he always has a huge smile on his face. It warms my heart and makes any bad day I am having instantly better. His teachers have even commented on his contagious, adorable smile and have picture up on their Christmas bulletin board of him wearing reindeer ears and the biggest grin I have ever seen! ( I will have to get this picture from them and up on the blog). And Joe has affectionately nicknamed his precious son... "Smiles".

Then there is our little ranbunctious, "almost" two year old. He is absolutely hilarious and constantly keeps me laughing at some of the things he does. A very LOUD little boy... he likes to randomly yell... often for no apparent reason. And even if it can hurt my ears a bit... the sound is still so amusing and wonderful.

Adam's sippy cup is his security blanket. Often he isn't even drinking from it-- just sucking on it like a pacifier. He gave up the pacifier at about 8 months of age and hasn't gone back since... but we do have "sippy cup" issues that I think we are going to have to tackle after the new year.

And thus completes a brief look into the randomness fun of a couple weeks in our household.
No comments:
Post a Comment