New Year's Eve we sat around and enjoyed a quiet night at home. Just me, my terrific husband, my awesome little boy, and my miracle on the way. That's right. The best Christmas gift this year was learning that WE ARE EXPECTING our second child! We could not be more estatic!! I am due a few months after my sister Ragan. Adam was born just before his cousin Ella, so I look forward to this child also having a cousin close in age. It is so much fun to watch our family grow. I know Adam is going to be a GREAT older brother. The Lord blesses us in so many ways. I am so thankful!
3 comments:
you look sooo skinny!!!
Wow! Congratulations! When is your due date? Meg
Hey! I found your blog through Taylor's and was so excited to see how well you are doing. Congrats on the new baby! What a fun time!
Kierstyn
Post a Comment