Thursday, January 24, 2008
First Dr. Appt.
Joe and I went to see the doctor about baby number two yesterday afternoon. Being the first appointment- we were just given a bunch of information and sat and talked for about an hour. I was supposed to have my blood work done as well; however, by the time we left the doctor's office and grabbed a bite for lunch... the blood lab had already closed. So-- I will be doing that in the next few days. Everything is good so far. I still weigh less than Joe (but not by much and not for long). Morning sickness hasn't been TOO bad yet... at least not near as bad as it was with Adam (I am keeping my fingers crossed on that one). And other than being incredibly exhausted most of the time, I am feeling good and doing well. We have our first sonogram at the next appointment which will be in about a month, so we are really excited for that and to see our little one for the first time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! Keep us up-to-date! :)
Awww...I am so excited! You better send/post pictures of the baby!
Post a Comment