Monday, June 14, 2010

Paris Preview

Where oh where have we been the past month... here, there, everywhere.
May was jam packed with so much. Ending the month was a grand celebration as my brother married his high school sweetheart. Carla has always been like a part of the family, so for me it was merely an event to make such official. And what an event it was! We all had so much fun... I didn't take my camera as there were so many others flashing away... I'll have to steal some pics from others to show all the fun of the evening. It was amazing to watch my youngest brothder marry his love and I am so excited to see what the future holds for them.

After the wedding we spent a couple of days hanging out in Texas and then shortly after we headed for a vacation in Paris. I didn't take my cameras with me there either as I knew my mom had hers... but even with just her cameras we managed to capture over 700 images! When I get all of them downloaded and saved I'll try to post a few of them, but here is just a preview for now...




No comments: