The day of my brother's wedding some of the boys met up at a go-kart race track. We had just gotten into town when they called to see if Joe wanted to join them. So while I went to have my hair done, and my mom took care of feeding Adam and Zachary-- Joe headed off with my dad to meet up with Kason and some of his buddies. Eventually my mom and I caught up with them and we got to catch a little bit of the action.
It was HILARIOUS!
All the guys started out pretty cheery, but as they got into the race, the intensity increased and they were very focused! All except Joe... he had a grin the size of the Cheshire Cat's the entire time! The funniest part is that perhaps the most intense person was Justin... who was stuck behind Joe almost the entire time. In the end Kason was the winner (with a pitstop and all), but I think all the guys allowed him to win because it was, after all, his wedding day.




1 comment:
love it!!! we all need to go again when you come back!
Post a Comment