Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Found pics-- Easter

Until I get the pictures from our trips from my mom... here are some pictures I found in my files of Easter.  Yes, I know it was two months ago... but better late than never... right?!?

The boys at the church breakfast!  YUM!
Looking for their Easter baskets.
Hunting for eggs
Some of the cool treats found in their eggs-- bunny teeth!
Of course our little "chompers" thought they were the neatest thing.
Dying Easter eggs
Zachary insisted on making sure the egg was definately in the dye
Chompers decided it might be more fun to eat the eggs rather than dye them (especially since we wouldn't let him dunk them all the way into the dye... check out that blue hand).
Adam was very concentrated on placing his stickers in just the right location.  He must have worked on this egg for 30 minutes. 

A very fun and relaxing day with the family!  :)

No comments: