A month or so ago we were out having some lunch with friends. We started talking about teething and Joe and I mentioned how much difficulty we were having with Zachary. We said we don't remember Adam being so bad, and our friends said that it wasn't too terrible for them either.
Very nonchantly my friend said "Do you think maybe it's becuase he has such big teeth?"
Joe and I looked at eachother, at Zachary, Adam, and my friend's 3 yr old. By golly gee... he did seem to have some big teeth.
So Joe deemed Zachary's new nickname to be Chompers. Which is quite fitting. Not only does he have some bigger teeth, but he has a bigger appetite to go with them. Unlike our picky eater Adam... Zachary will eat all his food... then seconds... then what Adam didn't eat... and then lick the plate clean.
And when I say he licks the plate clean- I'm not kidding!
He is a funny little guy... big teeth... big appetitie... HUGE personality! You gotta love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment