Tuesday, September 15, 2009

These boots were made for walking

Okay, I'm guilty. I have spoiled children.

I mean, what two year old has sat in first class? Mine. We were upgraded to first class on the way home. It was so nice being able to have the extra seat area with the two boys. And Adam (my finicky eater) loved the chicken wraps they served. Of course he doesn't look to happy in this picture, but he was trying to get the camera and take a picture of me.

And what two year old has parent's that will, as soon as they get home from a trip, go looking all day for a pair of boots... for that two year old?!? Adam!


After seeing how thrilled Adam was (and adorable he looked) in Grayson's borrowed "Aggie" boots, I couldn't help myself and insisted he have his own pair. We looked around for a little pair at some off hand shops, but then decided that if he was going to get some boots-- he needed some good ones! So we went back to the store we got "Daddy's" at-- he is always putting Joe's on and saying "Look Mommy- Daddy's Aggie boots!"


Struttin..



He was so proud! We let him wear them to school Friday for "Show and Share". We also let him take a little stuffed Reville dog. The boots to show. Reville to share.


YEA! Adam now has his own set of "Aggie" boots-- similar to Uncle Kason's and just like Daddy's.



I do think it is a little unfair though. I'm the one that was born in Texas, I'm the one who graduated from A&M, yet I don't have any boots! HA!

No comments: