Here are a few pictures found when uploading Zachary's (300) birthday pictures. I had to share some of my favorites...
One day after picking up the kids from school I decided that we hadn't been to the pools enough this summer. So I loaded the kids and took them to the sprayground. Zachary LOVES the water. Adam wants to be there (and throws fits when we leave), but never actually goes in the water.


FYI: That is a sticker on Adam's head. He is so funny!

A few fav moments from Mommy's company picnic...


Getting candy from the pinata-


Everything goes in the pockets-

The twins and Zachary-
And some fun times at the Pakistani cultural festival...


Uncle Bassat-
Cousins-


His first time on a pony!

I promise to get more pictures (and of course some of the ones from my big boy's first birthday) up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment