Thursday, January 8, 2009

Really 4 Months?!?

I can't believe it has been four months since Zachary has joined us. Time has passed much too quickly! We have been so blessed.

Zachary had his four month appointment yesterday. He is our little eater and has been growing and growing in leaps and bounds. The nurse asked-- "Are you sure he is only 4 months?!?" After gracing the nurse with a yellow shower and then some spit-up... Zach weighed in at 17.8 pounds (90th percentile) and 24.5 inches (around 70th percentile). Other than another cold that he is fighting, the doctor says he looks good and is doing well. He showed off his skills for standing with help and rolling over... and of course was all "smiles" the entire time-- even after getting his shots. I am so proud of you, Zachary!

It seems as if yesterday I was taking Adam in for his 4 month appointment and here I am a mom of two and Adam almost two. Life is good!

Here is a very brief video of the kids yesterday morning before I took Zach in. They are beginning to play together more and more. Adam likes to show Zach all he knows, read him books, and be the "big brother" he is... and it is clear that little Zachary adores his brother- he is constantly smiling and laughing at him. It is an amazing thing to watch and I pray that time only makes these two closer and closer (as I know it will).

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Wow! He is getting big! You can no longer call my baby a "chunk". :)

I am very curious to see how much Avery weighs and how tall she is. We go to her 6 month check up on Tuesday. I will have to let you know what the doctor says.

I am so glad to hear that everything is fine. Give everyone lots of hugs and kisses for me!!!