Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mover and Shaker


Adam is now STANDING on his own! Last night we noticed him letting go of the sides of what we call his "cage" (the playpen in our den). :) He would let go AND tip his head back to drink the bottle he was holding. Good coordination kiddo! I think we might have a walker any day now. Not sure if I am looking forward to that or not! LOL

We got some good video of him "standing" last night, but by the time we broke out the camera he had decided he didn't want to entertain us anymore. So until I can get a picture of him, or the video uploaded... here is picture of him at school yesterday with his recently favorite toys. Of course they are the walkers! And he doesn't play around-- no using just one, he'll take two thank you! :)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Ella is doing the same things! I do not know what her problem is!

He will be walking before you know it! Tell him to sit down!