Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Taking steps
Adam is walking! He would push and then chase after a ball at school. His teachers tried to get him to do it for me when I showed up, but of course he wasn't in the mood to show off. But eventually he did take about five steps and perhaps would have done more except for the fact that his teachers and I scared him (and the other kids) by screaming shouts of excitement. At home I tried to get him to repeat his accomplishment for the camera, but of course this was to no avail. I did get him to take 20 steps (of course I was counting) at one point in time and eventually (with Dad prodding him with cupcakes he broght home from work) Adam took a couple steps for the video camera. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww...he is getting so big!
Yea! That is awesome! He is getting too big!
Post a Comment