Friday, May 14, 2010

Congrats to a Special Grad!

This evening my youngest brother graduates from college!  I remember the day he was born and can't believe he has grown into such an amazing man (even though I will always think of him as my baby brother).  I am so proud of him and all that he has been able to accomplish. 

My baby brother holding his baby nephews for the first time...
Adam
Zachary

Tomorrow Kason will make his final walk and stand as a part of the Aggie Band in his final Final Review.  This has been his life for the past four years and I know will be a bittersweet time for him.
His graduation and Final Review come at a difficult time as his outfit and the Aggie Band mourn the recent loss of two of their dear friends. However, I am confident that my brother's strong character and leadership, combined with God's unfailing grace will bring them through this difficult time.
Kason... I love you very much and I am excited to see how the next chapter of your life unfolds!  Congratulations on your graduation!
And just because he takes so many gosh darn fun pictures... 
Adam will certainly miss seeing him play in the Aggie Band... he looks up to his uncle very much (and even though he is younger than me... so do I).


No comments: