Friday, December 18, 2009

Colors of Fall

Okay, I know that it is now the beginning of winter and I am just getting around to putting up these fall pictures. But we have had A LOT going on. Our Thanksgiving trip, winter visitors, home remodeling, and just daily life has kept us busy (pictures and more about these events coming soon... I promise).

In the meantime, here are some pictures of our fun day playing in the leaves...














It was hard to get a good picture of the boys and particularly Adam. They wanted to run around and jump in the big leaf stacks that Daddy was creating as he raked. Adam was also enjoying throwing the leaves up in the air.

Zachary was interested in helping with the blower.

Adam decided to try out some raking for a bit.


Major also tried to get in on the action.

The blower was FUN! (At least for the boys)


Our giant leaf pile.


Where's Adam?!?


Helping to bag the leaves. And no I was not just the photographer I did help (at least a little bit).


After awhile we decided to leave the leaves to Daddy and went to a neighbors fall festival--








It was a fun fall day.

And I had to put this picture in here too just beacause I think it is so sweet.

No comments: