Big Boys....
Watch 3D movies


I think Joe was more excited about this-- it was his first time to see a 3D movie too. Adam didn't really keep the glasses on.
Big Boys....
Wear Underwear!!

We are working on the potty training. He has started going at school so he got a special treat that he picked out-- at first he went for the Diego underwear, but then he spotted and settled for Thomas underwear!
Big Boys....
WALK!

Well sort of...

It was Joe's birthday wish for Zachary to walk. He seems to not want to do anything unless he knows he can do it perfectly. In an attempt to make Joe's birthday wish come true, he did take a few steps that day. And we were all so excited!
Big Boys....
Age gracefully.




Jumping for joy because it's "Daddy's Birthday!"

Big Boys....
Get so tired from all the work and playing they do!
Get so tired from all the work and playing they do!

Yep, that's drool.

And all our friends at Joe's annual birthday BBQ said the kids would sleep this soundly throughout the night after all the excitement that day. Nope! Zachary was awake a few short hours later and stayed awake all night. He has been congested and is teething-- he is miserable and I feel awful for him. I pray that he feels better soon.
Big Dogs....
Get tired too and feel no shame in their old age for laying on the couch!



3 comments:
So many happy things! Yea! I hope the potty thing is working better for you than it is for us...I am stoked that the little man is walking...and PLEASE tell Joe happy, happy, happy birthday!
Oh, and Eric has been talking about his dinners over and over again...I think we will need to come back to eat soon! Ha!
Love to all!
I wish we could have all come up for Joe's Bday BBQ but it looks like everyone had a blast!! There are so many exciting memories right now...enjoy every moment!!
I hope potty training is going better for you than us too. No matter what bribe or treats or praise we use...nada. Well, Coop will "spill" on the potty every now and then but that's about it.
YEAH for you for everything though and tell Joe happy belated birthday for us.
Post a Comment