Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Playground

It has been an interesting few days... weeks for us, so I am just now getting around to updating my blog. Carla asked for some pictures- and I will do my best to provide! Here is the first set...

A couple of weekends ago we ventured out to the neighborhood playground. It has been frigid cold here with terrible winds, but on that day there was a brief moment of beautiful warm spring weather.

It seemed everyone had the same idea as we did. I ventured with the boys to the park by myself at first and Joe stayed home to do some chores (i.e. bathe Major). But with all the other kiddos running around, it was a little challenging. So we headed back to the house to grab reinforcement-- luckily Joe had finished with Major and was headed out of the house at the same time to walk down and meet us.

When we got back to the park we ran into a few friends of ours. Including one of Adam's little friends from school...

We stayed well until it was getting dark. And then had to fight with Adam to leave. As we were getting in the car- Adam was throwing a fit and fell and hit his lip. Typical... we spend hours on the playground and he gets hurt getting in the car! :)
Just for grins... I thought I would end with a picture of the boys' "Oh my gosh this is so much fun" faces from their first times at the park.
Here is Adam on his first trip to the park around 10 months of age...And Zachary at about 5 1/2 months...
What pure JOY!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

What great pics of the boys! Zackary is SO BIG! I feel as if I have not seen him in forever! I miss them!

Carla said...

Thanks for all the pictures...they are precious :)