A somewhat typical evening in our house as we get the boys ready for bed--
The other day Ragan made a comment that she is not sure she can have any more children because she doesn't know that she could love another child as much as she loves Avery. I completely understood this comment. When I became pregnant with Zachary, I kept telling everyone it was no big deal. The reason is that, in a way, I almost felt guilty. I too felt there was no way I could love another as much as I love Adam. Taylor and my mom told me to just wait... that they understood... and somehow your heart stretches. It is so true!! The moment they put Zachary in my arms it all became clear... there is no limit to love. And I have said it before, but will say it again... when I see my children play together, learn together, love together... it truly is amazing!! There are no words for the feeling I get and the love I feel. I thank God for these two miracles, and consistently wonder what I did that was so right that I was lucky enough to be chosen to be their mom.

Adam tries to help dress Zachary. He is very much the bossy elder brother.
If Zachary starts to fuss (or even at times when he doesn't), Adam quickly fixes the situation with a "paci".
Adam notices his sticker from earlier in the day.
And the loving child he is- decides to share with his brother.
But Zachary isn't immediately interested, so Adam takes it back.
If Zachary starts to fuss (or even at times when he doesn't), Adam quickly fixes the situation with a "paci".
Adam notices his sticker from earlier in the day.
And the loving child he is- decides to share with his brother.
But Zachary isn't immediately interested, so Adam takes it back.








No comments:
Post a Comment