Zachary seemed to like his first day of school. He had a big smile on his face when I went to pick him up and they have been wearing him out- he has been sleeping very soundly and ALL night long this week. And even Adam seems excited to have his little brother at school with him now. The other day I picked up Zachary first before heading to Adam's room. When we left he kept trying to go through the door to the infant room; I tried to explain to him that we didn't need to go in there because I had already gotten his brother!
Here are some pictures I've taken during Zachary's first week of school...
All dressed up for his first day!
Where are we going?
Oh... yea! I like school!
They wear me out at school!
Mom makes us get up way too early!
And why does she insist on dressing us alike?!?
Friday was our Halloween party! We were not interested in taking pictures.
One cute cowboy!

And an adorable lion!


1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute!! I love the boys in their matching overalls! I do that all the time too.... :-)
Post a Comment