Thursday, April 17, 2008

New pictures of our angel bear...

COMING SOON!

So the mother board on our computer broke and therefore it does not recognize our printer/ scanner. But I will soon get it worked out and post some new ultrasound pictures of Baby #2.

The appointment yesterday went well (other than the fact that it lasted two hours, I had to sit still, my hips were KILLING me, and I had to pee very badly with a technician pressing on my bladder as hard as she could because our stubborn child #2 would not cooperate and turn the way it needed to be- another stubborn child... no surprise there). The important thing is that the baby is right on target and everything looks good!! :)

The ultrasound office had new machines which captured 3D images of the baby. There is a cute picture of the baby's face and although I previously thought everyone's ultrasound pictures looked the same... I really do think you can tell more from this picture and the baby has a sweet face that looks like Adam's. Proud Daddy Joe just had to take this picture to show off to all his colleagues at his office.

Joe was much better this time around about not finding out the sex. He did like being the one to announce it when Adam was born, but he says he hates the wait... he is just so excited (as am I). As with Adam, we had the technician write down what she saw and put it in a sealed envelope which Joe and I will open after the baby is born. This time around she even added pictures. I thought she hinted that it was a boy, but then Joe told me that night that he was pretty sure it was a girl-- I asked why and he said that the technician hinted to that. So in other words... we really have no idea. A healthy, happy child... that's all we ask for! God knows best. We can't wait for our little angel bear to be in our arms!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cambrey Lane!!!! I love keeping up with all of you this way!!! Adam is so cute and so big now!!! Can't wait to see the new baby!!!! Tell Joe hello for me!!!! May god keep blessing you all!!! Love you Karen

Ginger said...

"A healthy, happy child... that's all we ask for! God knows best."