It's quoted time and time again, but having kids really does change your life. My and Joe's idea of a "date" is usually getting Adam to go to bed early so we can stay up and watch a movie (however I usually end up falling asleep half way through). But we do feel it is important to take time for one another and remember why we have our sweet children... because he and I fell and continue to be in love.
This weekend we went on a double date with a friend of mine from work and her husband. It was mayhem and madness at the soccer game we went to, but boy was it fun! The men (or should I say boys) were uncontrollable and are already saying that we should go on another soccer game double date again soon. The event reminded me of one of my first dates with Joe-- such blissful memories!
1 comment:
Keep up with your date nights...They are awesome. :)
Post a Comment