Friday, March 21, 2008

Our evening amusement

Let's try this video thing... here are a few I took from my phone this evening.

This is probably not near as funny to anyone else as it was to us... Joe was hiding on the side of the bed from Adam.

Joe ends the hide and seek game by jumping over the bed and almost making me fall off. Unfortunatly I did not get his spectacular landing.

Adam dancing (he refused to turn around and face me). What I most like is that when he accidently falls down he plays it off as if he planned it that way. And no it is not a bunch of piles of dirty laundry... it's blankets Adam had strewn around the room! :)

3 comments:

Ginger said...

ADAM: DANCE! DANCE! WHEREVER YOU MAY BE ... ALWAYS DANCE!

Taylor said...

I love it! What a stinkin' riot!

Ragan said...

So cute...this is probably what Brad and I will be doing in a year as well! Can't wait to join the Mom Club!