Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Adam enjoyed his second Easter... well except for the Easter bunny. He was not too fond of the big bunny. He patiently waited in line to get a picture...



But then when the time came for his big photo op, he threw a giant fit. So this is the only picture I have...







Adam did like what the Easter Bunny brought him though!





I got lazy on Easter Sunday and decided that instead of making a big meal at home we will just go out to eat. And Adam had a big Easter breakthrew-- he learned to drink from a straw!!

Dying eggs was a hoot!









We were all exhasuted by the end of the night...

2 comments:

Ragan said...

That bunny is kinda scary looking! I don't know if I would want to take a picture with him either!

Adam looks so cute in his little church clothes and he is getting so big...drinking through a straw??? Wow!

Taylor said...

I agree with Ragan...that bunny looks a little frightening.

He does look so very cute!