All is status quo around our household. We ran around doing some Christmas shopping this weekend. Although we already know what we are getting for one another... Joe and I are still wrapping up each others gifts and putting them under the tree. We have promised to "act surprised" when we open them.
Then on Sunday we met Joe's brother's wife Maria and joined his family for a late pizza dinner. Our family keeps growing and we can not be more excited! There is nothing to compare with the love of family.
Adam is cutting his second tooth so he has been a little fussy at night and in the morning, but for the most part he is very joyful and happy. Tonight I was blowing raspberries on his stomach and he couldn't stop laughing. Joe and I began to chuckle and we spent a good fifteen minutes just all laying around and laughing. The sound of a child's laughter is music to my ears. I think all too often as adults we get so caught up in day to day business and routines that we fail to just let loose, smile, and have a good laugh... for no reason at all. I am going to make it my New Year's resolution to laugh more often!
1 comment:
I am so proud of you that you ARE keeping up! :) We love you!
Post a Comment