Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A little of this... and some of that

Joe's picture of the butterfly he saw on my car one day! Another friend from heaven come to see us.


Some pics of the kiddos on Eid--



Some fun times at the place I detest... Chuckie Cheese. Personally, I find the place annoying and disgusting but the kids had fun at the party for one of their little friends.









Can you see how filthy his shirt is? Can you believe I allowed him out in public like such? Joe asked if I had brought him a clean one, but I figure-- what the heck? They're just going to get dirty at some point anyway and it shows that they are having fun.


Joe's car was kept in the shop for an extra day when they took longer than imagined to complete a tune-up. They gave him a rental car for the evening and Adam was playing in it and opening all the compartments. He opened one and shouted- a phone. To which we replied: yes, that is where you can put your phone. He shouted- no, I found a phone. And he had. We called the number on the cell phone and the next day Joe returned the phone to a VERY relieved lady who had been searching everywhere for it. She got Adam a little treat and we used the opportunity to talk to him about the importance of kindness. Not sure how much he understood---
But he was excited to show me his little present!

Blessings have been bountiful this fall!

Stay tuned-- we went to an awesome farm and picked some pumpkins a couple weeks ago. I'll try to share some of the fun from the trip soon.

1 comment:

CGS said...

I have personally avoided C.E.C at all costs. We'll see how long we can manage for Cooper to not know about it. =)