He woke me up in the middle of the night to go take a look- but nothing seemed to be sticking, so I still wasn't worried.
But Monday morning we woke up to this beautiful sight, and more snow still coming down...


We ended up getting about a foot of snow which isn't anything too grand, but is more than we have had in some years. And definitely more than I am used to as a native Texan.
Adam was excited at first, but then he fell head first right in the middle of a big pile of snow. He then decided he would actually rather just sit in the wagon.
Adam supervising Daddy as he helps clear snow off every one's cars.
And for all my Texas kin... here are a few things that you might not know about. Snow plows!
We call our neighbor the "street dad". He has just about every tool known and is always going around taking care of things. Like when he uses his snow blower to clear off the sidewalk and everyone's driveway.
And where was Zachary during all this fun, you ask?!? Well, I got him all bundled up and then turned around to help Adam put on his boots.When I went to grab Zach, he was fast asleep...
Dreaming of snowmen and sledding, I'm sure! :)
Dreaming of snowmen and sledding, I'm sure! :)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous. We got a dusting. Though now, everytime we walk outside, Cooper says "Where ice go?" =)
Post a Comment