Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Rolling, rolling, rolling
Zachary is rolling over!! Sunday afternoon I put him down on his stomach to play and went to let Major out... when I came back... he was on his back! I rolled him back over to see if he would do it again. And flip- there he went as if it was no big deal. The doctors told me that I was going to have to keep an eye on him as he is a mover and shaker, but I had no idea he would already pick up this trick! I went to grab the camera so I could get his rolling feat in pictures but of course he would not perform for the camera and decided that he was tired of rolling over for the day. I am so proud of you little Zachary! You are amazing and I love you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment