Friday, May 30, 2008

Dancing in no time

My mom went in for hip replacement surgery this past Tuesday. I know that she was so nervous about the operation and when I got a call bright and early from my dad Tuesday morning saying that she was already out of surgery and in recovery... I was amazed. Amazed that she actually went through with it, amazed that it went so well, amazed that she was already in recovery. But why should I be?!? I should have had more trust in my mom and more faith in God- for He will look after us and give us strength beyond our comprehension.

Yesterday my mom called to say she was home and doing well. I know she is in pain and won't be entering a dance competition anytime soon-- but she will be dancing in no time. And until then I will sing and dance for her in praise of God's mercy and blessings in our lives.

Mom- I am so proud of you! You amaze me!

Dance... dance wherever you may be... I am the Lord of the Dance said He. And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be, and I'll lead you all in the dance said He.

1 comment:

Ragan said...

What a perfect song to keep in mind...

I too am so proud of her. She is such an amazing and strong person.